5 Content Planning Tips for Boss Babes - Content Planning Strategy
Hey Planner Babes!
Wanted to drop in with 5 quick tips to help you with your content planning.
I literally used to sit for hours every single weekend pulling my hair out over planning my content for the next week.
I missed out on time with my kids and family because this task was just so time consuming.
Over the years, I tweaked and tweaked my content plan until I could come up with a plan that allows me the time freedom I love!
Here are just a few tips to help you boss out your content plan:
Boss Your Content in 5 Steps: 🌺
1. Research what your audience wants and needs
2. Make a list of the types of content you will post
3. Create a post schedule based on your engagement & peak times
4. Use a project management tool like Asana or Trello
5. Select an automation tool like SocialBee, Planoly, MeetEdgar or Later 💪🏽
Hope these tips will be of help to you. How are you coming along with your content plan? We’d love to hear!
Don’t forget to check out all of our amazing new arrivals at DG Journals. We have journals, workbooks, biz templates, sparkly pens and more for boss babes just like you.
Talk soon xoxo